Painting a property by our team of Dulux Accredited Hobart painters greatly increases its overall appeal, aesthetic value and worth. Therefore, it is a crucial part of any renovation, maintenance or construction to get right. Many people think that painting is as easy as a simple prime and topcoat, however don’t realise that it is a much more intricate, specialised and labour intensive process.
“When you enter a newly painted room, you don’t see the colour, you feel the colour”.
To make the painting process easy for our clients, we bring our 20 years of experience as painters in the Hobart area, premium products, and friendly service to every project, to help our clients achieve their painting goals. We provide:
- Obligation free inspections
- Free quotes within 24 hours
- Customised services
- 5-year warranty on our workmanship
- Free colour consultation for our clients
And anything else that gives you more information and convenience throughout the process.
What We Do
As professional Hobart painters, we customize our services to meet our customers’ individual needs, styles, and budgets. We offer the following painting services:
We are also a Dulux Accredited company, which means that we produce a consistently high standard of painting within the industry.
How It Works
- One of our professional team of Hobart painters will organise a time to inspect your site. Whether in Hobart or it’s greater surrounds. Then email you to confirm and remind you of the date and time.
- At the inspection, we’ll have a chat with you to find out exactly what you’re after, as well as taking all of the relevant information needed to prepare your obligation free quote.
- Within 24 hours, we’ll send you a detailed, itemised quote that presents and describes everything that we’ll do on the job. This can include a Colour Consultation, valued at $149, however is complementary should you choose to work with us.
- On acceptance , we’ll take an initial deposit and book in a time for our team to start.
- Provided there aren’t any unforeseen weather or circumstantial hindrances, the work should take anywhere between 5 – 8 working days for a full domestic interior.
- Then once the job is complete, we’ll issue an invoice. If you, or any of your family and friends require our services or have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to get in touch again.
Increase your property’s appeal, aesthetic, and value by giving it a fresh coat. We treat your surface first, and use all of the industry’s best products and practices to give your exterior a coat that’ll stand the test of time.
We work to your timeline and budget, delivering uncompromising results every time. With over 20 years experience providing a premium commercial painting service in Tasmania, we’d love to hear from you.
To provide a quality service, we use quality products like Dulux. Our consistently high standard of service has earned us this accreditation, and allows us to offer a 40-year guarantee on their exterior paints, as well as free colour consultations for our clients.