Painting is the easy part
Painting the exterior of your home greatly increases it’s appeal, salability, and overall value. Most people think that painting your own surfaces is as simple as a simple prime and topcoat, however this couldn’t be further from the case if a quality, long-lasting result is what you have in mind.
We are a team of highly professional painters and come with over 20 years of knowledge and experience in the industry. When working with us on an exterior painting project, we provide:
- We don’t work on any other projects until yours is complete
- Obligation free quotes
- We show up on time, and only use the best paints and practices in the industry to provide uncompromising results
- Colour Consultation. We offer a Colour Consultation for your whole property
- Guarantees and warranties on our work and our products
Organise a free inspection and quote today!
What we do
We treat each and every property individually, making sure that their unique needs are met. Generally speaking, painting is the easy part, with 70% of the work going into:
- Stripping the surface (we use environmentally safe products)
- Chipping and filling gaps to smooth the surface
And then, and only then, applying the topcoat. Doing all of this correctly is a task for a professional, and we stand by our work.
When working with us, we provide a 5-year guarantee on our workmanship, as well as a 40-year guarantee on the premium quality Dulux paint that we use on all of our exterior painting jobs.
How It Works
- We’ll organise a time to inspect your site, and will email you to confirm and remind you of the date and time.
- At the inspection, we’ll have a chat with you to find out exactly what you’re after, as well as taking all of the relevant information needed to prepare your obligation free quote.
- Within 24 hours, we’ll send you a detailed, itemized quote that presents and describes everything that we’ll do on the job. This can include a Colour Consultation, valued at $149, however is complementary should you choose to work with us.
- Once accepted, we’ll take an initial deposit and book in a time for our team to start.
- Provided there aren’t any unforeseen weather or circumstantial hindrances, the work should take anywhere between 5 – 8 working days for a full domestic exterior painting project.
- Once the job is complete, we’ll issue an invoice. If you, or any of your family and friends require our services or have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to get in touch again.
Getting the colour right is important.
Book a Colour Consultation today!