Our COVID-19 Response
With current events we wanted to let you know of the work place pandemic response policies and practices we have adopted according to advice from The Australian Dept of Health and World Heath Organisation recommendations.
These of course include the following.
- Identify and assess risks to our operations and activities in the event of a pandemic.
- Ensure adequate facilities to maintain high standards of personal hygiene are provided and maintained, including hand washing facilities, supplies of soap, handwash and hand sanitiser and paper towels, tissues and closed bins for their disposal.
- keeping a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people whenever possible
- Instructions for correct hand washing will be displayed in work areas and wash stations.
- Where necessary, we will ensure that employees who are suspected of having contracted COVID-19 or have been in close contact with a confirmed case are directed to not attend work until the recommended isolation period has elapsed and/or clearance to attend work is provided by a registered medical practitioner.
- Upon showing up and leaving each home or business, we will continue to take 5-10 minutes or longer to wipe down doorknobs, sink fixtures, toilet handles, etc, with disinfectant.
- All team members have been advised on this system for the protection of them personally and yourselves and have competed the course on COVID-19 facilitated by the Department of Health.
- We remain vigilant during these times to show our love, care and concern to each other and to our community and continue delivering a great experience and outcome for your homes and businesses.