The heart and soul of your property
The interior is where the we spend the most of our time while living or visiting a property. It goes without saying then, that the way that the interior looks and feels is hugely important when considering the design or re-design of your domain.
Our team brings over 20 years of experience to every job. We work with our customers on an individual level, combining our professional advice with meeting our customers’ unique needs, styles, tastes, and budgets.
We provide a 5-year warranty on our workmanship, using the best quality products and practices our industry demands. With uncompromising results on every interior painting project, every time.
Does the interior of your property need a new look?
Organise a consultation with a professional today.
We’re not like any other painter, and go above and beyond to provide quality of product and service that leaves our customers completely happy with the interior painting work we’ve done. This includes:
- Obligation free consultations
- Detailed quotes within 24 hours of the consultation
- Free Colour Consultations on our projects
- 5 year guarantee on our workmanship, and 10 year guarantee on the paint
- Complete commitment to your project, as we won’t start another until we’ve completed yours
When working with us on an interior painting project, we provide you with a complementary, 1-hour colour consultation with a professional interior designer. Getting the colour right is of the utmost importance, as it has to work with your furniture, décor and surrounding aesthetics.
After the consultation, our consultant will send you an in-depth analysis and recommendation to consider in your decision making process.
Painter in Hobart: How It Works
- We’ll organise a time to inspect your site, and will email you to confirm and remind you of the date and time.
- At the inspection, we’ll have a chat with you to find out exactly what you’re after, as well as taking all of the relevant information needed to prepare your obligation free quote.
- Within 24 hours, we’ll send you a detailed, itemized quote that presents and describes everything that we’ll do on the job. This can include a Colour Consultation, valued at $149, however is complementary should you choose to work with us.
- Once accepted, we’ll take an initial deposit and book in a time for our team to start.
- Provided there aren’t any unforeseen weather or circumstantial hindrances, the work should take anywhere between 5 – 8 working days for a full domestic interior.
- Once the job is complete, we’ll issue an invoice. If you, or any of your family and friends require our services or have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to get in touch again.