How is it looking up there?
Undergoing a roof restorations project increases the look, appeal, and overall value of your property. The roof is both the part of the house we most rarely visit, as well as the part that is most exposed to weather damage, and are important to maintain, clean, and restore if necessary.
We’ve been working in the roof restorations industry for over 20 years, and can give your roof the makeover it needs, restoring it’s original appeal and making it look brand new again.
Increase the appeal and value of your home.
And book a roof restoration service today.
What We Do
As a part of our roof restorations process, our team:
- Strip the current paint
- Provide you with a wide range of colours to choose from for the repaint
- Re-points tiles, if necessary (for tiled roofs)
- Treats rust damage (for iron roofs)
- Replaces faulty nails (for iron roofs)
This process usually takes 3-4 days, and our team does not work on their next job until yours is completed, and provides a 5-year warranty on our workmanship. We also provide obligation free inspections and quotes, and customize our roof restoration services to meet your specific needs and budget.
How It Works
- We’ll organise a time to inspect your site, and will email you to confirm and remind you of the date and time.
- At the inspection, we’ll have a chat with you to find out exactly what you’re after, as well as taking all of the relevant information needed to prepare your obligation free quote.
- Within 24 hours, we’ll send you a detailed, itemized quote that presents and describes everything that we’ll do on the job. This can include a Colour Consultation, valued at $149, however is complementary should you choose to work with us.
- Once accepted, we’ll take an initial deposit and book in a time for our team to start.
- Provided there aren’t any unforeseen weather or circumstantial hindrances, the work should take anywhere between 5 – 8 working days.
- Once the job is complete, we’ll issue an invoice. If you, or any of your family and friends require our services or have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to get in touch again.
You’re roof is one of the most valuable parts of your property.
It’s worth it.