Creating an appeal for your customers, clients, and associates.
We’ve been working with various commercial clients throughout Tasmania for over 20 years as painting contractors, providing a premium commercial painting service that’s reliable, on time, and within budget.
As commercial painting contractors, we treat your timeline with respect, and mould our services to fit the overall progress of the project. Most, if not all of our commercial business are repeat or word of mouth, as we deliver quality on time, every time.
From full site fit outs to specialised stenciled and effect work, we can do it all.
Looking for commercial painting contractors for your project?
Get an obligation free quote today
Over the past 20 years, we’ve worked with a wide range of commercial clients across Tasmania. Here are a few you might know:
– Post Street Social
– Cotton On Clothing (Eastlands)
– Chemist Warehouse (Statewide)
– Coffee Club (Northgate)
– San Churro
As commercial subcontractors, we understand and empathise with our clients’ timeframes, and mould what we do to suit accordingly. Also, we provide obligation free inspections and quotes off of the plans, free colour consultations (should you decide to work with us), and a range of specialised painting services, such as:
- Anything else you may need
Painter in Hobart: How It Works
- We’ll organise a time to inspect your site, and will email you to confirm and remind you of the date and time.
- At the inspection, we’ll have a chat with you to find out exactly what you’re after, as well as taking all of the relevant information needed to prepare your obligation free quote.
- Within 24 hours, we’ll send you a detailed, itemized quote that presents and describes everything that we’ll do on the job. This can include a Colour Consultation, valued at $149, however is complementary should you choose to work with us.
- Once accepted, we’ll take an initial deposit and book in a time for our team to start.
- Provided there aren’t any unforeseen weather or circumstantial hindrances, the work should take anywhere between 5 – 8 working days.
- Once the job is complete, we’ll issue an invoice. If you, or any of your family and friends require our services or have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to get in touch again.
Get an obligation free quote today!